Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I brought a letter I wrote to her husband's future ...

 Is transmitted to all men women to read and she can do that?(Do not do not look at her husband)
Dear:

us, not because of will, not because of the body,UGG bailey button, not because of money. Us, just because a very simple reason: love, willing to spend days and nights.

marry you, your wife. Even if you're not a rich man, but in my eyes, marry you, I will be the world's richest bride. Because you gave me the love of others can not be replaced. And after marriage, in my eyes, I am still the world's richest woman. Even if you give me just One Bedroom small house about, or rent an apartment, you got together to watch TV to talk about private messages nest, allow me to sleepy time lying in your arms, there open bays, feel enough, as long as you are, where not a problem.

wake up every morning, first thing you see is what you, short of intimacy, get up, wash, make breakfast, with a warm good feeling toward the outside world. After work, or casual stroll outside, or buy food home to do dishes, warm lighting, after dinner, go out and talk about feelings, resolve day pressure of work. Then, or reading, or watching TV, or Internet, or listening to music. Dull but there is no lack of passion of life.

you do your business though, I will do my best to support you, and take I should do the housework, and occasionally ask you to the kitchen, laundry and so on.

I will never ask, I will wait for your parents as their parents,bailey UGG boots, because I know you would not have without them, I would not be happy today. I will be your mother very well. Even if she is unreasonable old, I will try to accommodate her, because I know you will appreciate the frustration I suffered. But I also hope you can always come home with me to see my parents, so that they have on my life peace of mind!

I hope we have mutual friends, also have their own separate circle of friends. I will not completely disrupt your life circle. You do not have turned down all the unnecessary entertainment and go home earlier, though I will be lonely at home, but I know, turned down all your appointments with me at home, you will be more lonely. I will give you free, because falling in love with you, we must accept everything about you. If you take me into your circle, I assure you in the front of your friends do not behave like a tigress, in front of your friends, and I will meet you face! Make you the happiest of men!
Do not mind my ex-boyfriend, because then I have not met you; do not be jealous I've loved him since then, I will redouble my love you hurt you! Do not forget for a moment I had with him before, because my people are you forever! We should thank him! He's not treasure I found you! His injury is what makes me feel sad, I even care about you! He let me know and to love the man I live my life. Everyone has had in the past,UGGs, bid farewell to the past and future, the most important is the treasure now have,UGG boots cheap, to cherish the present one,

macho you can, because I do not feminist, in some respects, I do not believe do not want equality between the sexes, men, or should be like a man. Provided that mutual respect. You can also weak, and can occasionally childish, I will pamper you, sympathy and affection you. Men are also vulnerable side, I can understand and accept.

how tall and mighty you do not need, how you do not need strong arms, in the middle of the night I awoke from a dream when you embrace me in your arms. I'm sad you in silent grabbed me and let me in your arms and wept. You do not need to be paid well, I will not give you the pressure in the economy, I will resist this piece of my days, for our future happiness, I will fight with you.
but you must have a broad minded, tolerant of me, because I occasionally wayward, I do not mature, and sometimes like a child causing trouble.
but you have to specific and loyal, you can only have me a heart, because my eyes does not allow sand.

If there is such a day, you no longer passion, to find another piece of your new sky, please tell me, I will accept, even with tears, will you turn around After dropping. Notwithstanding extreme of sadness, but, if with me, you're not happy, I will not be happy. So I prefer a person to bear the pain, suffering together better than two.

know he was just a ordinary worldly woman, looking forward to just a simple, beautiful love, looking forward to a person, can make me complete trust, I was not giving. I believe, without you, I can very well have finished this life. Only your company can be to make my life complete and perfect!
Buddha says: Looking back five hundred times, only in exchange for this life pass by. I do not know the past life, or you pray to Buddha for thousands of years in exchange for this life only met, acquaintance, friend and love, so I will cherish all between us all. Your hand, and grow old with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment