Sunday, May 8, 2011

The end of June - Language degradation

I know it is late, I know the reason because of alcohol, stomach pain's not, but still no sleep, no quiet for a long time down. Tonight, I just want to write about recent feelings.
A nonsense
blink of an eye, the return to Lhasa have been a few months, people around the things around over time, gradually changed. I do not have too much energy concern about someone or something causes, course and outcome. Because they can not do anything.
military brother shocked me a great letter, I think of someone a long time have not received a handwritten letter, since the understanding of the military brother, living there have been some sort of a small change, I am most grateful to him I need to be concerned when great force is given. Today, the Army because the little brother did unexpectedly lost their freedom, but this time, his father received a phone thousands of miles away, in addition to comfort, I was in Lhasa, no method, only silently praying that an early military brother regression.
Lao Tan said a lot to me the past few days, I knew he was drunk, but rather I am very moved, after all, we are innocent from those who had come over the years, until today we marry and have children, then I the first to come out to him my concern, I have no words to express, but now, we thought gradually slipped away. (Ps: Lao Tan, see, when I wrote this diary, do Mo sad that, huh, huh 。。。)

B a person's voice
front is really nonsense, now they do not express what they want, anyway, a bit chaotic thoughts.
2010 年 28 June evening at eight, the hungry, so the hotel to find a small restaurant near the casual to resolve the problem of food and clothing, ordered a pancake and a bowl of Liang Pi, did not even finish. Then along the desolate streets of a person without head to the walk, 21:00, Lhasa, the horizon is still bright, busy traffic, pedestrians were walking home from work a hurry, and I, like a lost child, standing in traffic lights, loss of the mess.
mercilessly deep breath a little, after all, the air afterglow of the setting sun dipped a little taste of the night. I was a night person, so this moment, let me with a lot of imagination.
in a bad mood, always like a man walking aimlessly to find a quiet cafe or a reverie, and today, I chose a KTV dial the phone, booked a package, the plan of a people to growl a pass, vent the hearts of bad luck.
destination when the phone is displayed on the quarter past nine, a man shouted after an hour, real feel bored, then one by one friend called and sip. I do not know the character of people like me, many do not, anyway, with some sentimental mood, I was afraid of loneliness and solitude is not the lack of friends. The same as three meals a day, you can eat meal, but definitely have rice.
childhood love for the bounce of me, for loving to sing and dance a little small, so you can enjoy KTV vent about it, the old songs over and over again N years ago, then began to sing pop songs, Oh, I did not expect , Pa Mak their great potential also, but still able to complete a lot of songs over and over do not say, one can still not be brought down for an hour, really I served I. . .

C small talk drink
may actually be a phrase: alcohol and mood related. Therefore, when the sunny mood, but also add to the fun wine to drink more, but in a bad mood, wine became a catalyst. But looks like I'm in a bad mood, but also drink a few vials, and then slowly fall. :)
But about drinking, a little family history, as inherited this, so I have a trace of alcohol.
to the waiter for no water, so thirsty when singing to the wine and water, did not expect Yue Changyue full of enthusiasm, but also by the high-pitched voice drinks Biao up, do not know the way this song is not K Some weird, anyway, habits will become natural.
If you can hear my heart sing, in my bad mood, having a few with me, if you are there, do not let me continue to wait. . . . . . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment