Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good night Oh,

 Who you are and talk late into the night like the experience of it?

you have a good night was finished off with his habit of sleeping it?

then I tell you a secret about the night!


one day, a holiday paradise, an angel came to earth, in order to solve their own boredom, a girl, I'll grant you one wish, rights, money, beauty, love ... ...
girls thought very seriously, angels some fear, if she can not say that some of his desire to achieve, would lose face. In short make her see how bad angel, and I want her to worship me, I want her to appreciate me.
Girls also joy, full of desire to one day look forward to implementation.
night, qq, the angel said to the girl: Also meet the girls to sleep, sweet dreams are distributed taste.
occasionally, the gateway is broken, the angels will make a phone call to her, told her good night, and the other end of the phone to kiss her forehead and wish her sweet dreams.
I do not know since when, the angels want to start to do your own thing, perhaps he is too busy, and even have time to say good night out. So, every night, girls, all full of expectations waiting for their own good night, but every night in the loss of sleep, dreams, the girl standing in a place far, watching the busy angel, perhaps too busy to forget the night he agreement, perhaps waiting for him free, he would owe her good night all supplies. Finally, the angels too busy to forget the girl, and finally flew away forever, with that many owe the night.
long after the day of the holiday paradise, a large group of angels came to earth, they asked the girl, we can help you each one wish, rights, money, beauty, love ... ...
girl did not tell their own desire, she knows that it is a simple desire to not be achieved, even angels can not.
real angel is their own but this girl just tell you good night, I will miss you!


night: wan an!

to open the word in Chinese pinyin, which are: I love you, love you!

night pinyin wan an, open to each letter represents a word that Wo Ai Ni, Ai Ni - I love you, love you!

If you know the secret,

then please: After the chat, do not forget, and he say: Good night!


A friend told me that in her life, there was a most sincere feelings, no spark, no confession, no communication ... She was just in my heart that she loved a silent worthy of her love, even though the other party has been If his.
She told me that every day before going to bed, she would like him again, and then, with him as a friend to say whim, also have to say

childhood, before going to sleep at night with my mom likes to channel sentence: Baby, Good night! I will also say good night to the mother. Was small, do not understand anything, but simply to say that before going to sleep good night, but a habit.
grow up day by day, but the habit has not changed, but also just kind of habit. In fact, do not understand the true meaning of night, nor to care about this word, it is impossible to dig the word of reconciliation, natural, or did not find another good night meaning.
fact, since she came out from home, alone to live in another city, will slowly little to call home, the more impossible to do as a kid my mother good night sleep after more more time is to call parents to baby daughter. Tang Chuangshang has suddenly found himself not more than three weeks to call home, so he immediately got up and went to the home phone, although when Hou was late. Telephone communication, is mother answered the telephone. My mother is very strange how this time to call home, eager to ask me how, is not out of anything. I said no, just like you, want you to say good night and then sleep. Mom just laughed and said I was a stupid child. I suddenly felt the nose of a sour, burst into tears, I know it is happy! Phone hang up, my sweet sleep, sleep well is very fragrant.
friends, do not forget before going to sleep with their loved ones to say later - an, a good night, a kind of happiness!
night, less than a thousand words the feelings and persistence. Is used to more of a simple love. . . . . . .

night, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment