Thursday, November 25, 2010

Baby Story

 Baby story of a classic story of
. Super premature baby
Location: living room
People: Baby. Baby Mama. Baby Daddy
time: parents take baby home from work, probably 5:30 to 6:00
story:
Dad I just did not travel home for two days, Yeliang still have stocks of fresh vigor to each other, friendly, warm and even better than the family completely insincere.   just get in the house children, the son of martial changing his shoes, do not need hands, feet and shoes had to fly out of cotton, which is how the poor to develop the style in the end, it should be worthy of her father get to the bottom, Although I have always wanted to be able to easily change shoes without hands,UGG boots clearance, but, Dad I want to train a successor grace thing happens. slippers? son's feet have certainly spread the blanket. admire wow!
no other my butt seated, my son has already launched a toy shop that noise. My reply did not get upset, but soon shouted down on the sofa.
Ha ha ha, according to my superficial judgments, which should be popular online language, a mere year-old children is how to attain the kid actor it? the original, the latest CCTV is playing a cartoon theme songs to keep the lyrics Location: 500 meters from home to the nursery on the way
People: Baby. Baby grandmother. Baby Daddy
Time: morning 7:30 to 8:00
story:
I'm not a very competent Dad,UGGs, son to school and rarely pick, not her father escape, did the work because the result of frequent business travelers. To be honest, I hope that accompanied the baby to go to school every day, it should be is a very happy happy thing. So,UGG boots cheap, this time to send her son to kindergarten, but I reflect the duty of a father and a good opportunity to enjoy the happiness of family life, of course,UGG boots, to cherish and a good performance.
even though I cut corners to speed up the wash up process, so I went down, the baby son was already out of my sight Grandma. I almost ran sprint speed chase to his son on the way to school.
ah? how his son sitting in a small The cart pushed by it to Grandma!! I'm strongly advocated on foot, in particular, need exercise year-old child, in my opinion, they should seize every possible opportunity to let him exercise, not to mention is a mere 500 meters of the school on its way?
son's attitude is very firm and tightly grasp the handlebar with both hands Bu Songshou, although I have not forced the meaning.
should be a good father have the patience and skill it.
have learned to find facts blanket.
br> . just a game.
Well, if I could send his son to school every day nice Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment