Sunday, November 28, 2010

Get up get up! To work to work!

 Can not remember this is the first of several weekend overtime, I had no concept of weekends, in my mind,UGG boots, every day, Monday, need to get up early every day, sign,UGG boots cheap, sign and return ... It is you who had lived ? Our leadership is not sick? requirements so strict? looking ahead, which department is this fascist white terror?
how can, keep things under control I of the body, uncontrollable I drop the heart. I came the door was shut. I rest, I do not work. Anjiu slack. the job done on it ah. has not asked people for their energy and how we compared to our poor old nose far, So, more to write two lines of the log it. left.
these days and want to buy things, small things small piecemeal, as if to fill his empty heart than working outside, so that my mind has become colorful together. is Well,UGG bailey button, those gadgets,UGG shoes, which is not crystal clear, attractive joy, which are small enough to cause my eyes staring out waited a long time.
Well, that is so good for nothing, see these PP's walk way on the small stuff. good good for nothing ah ....

No comments:

Post a Comment