Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Depressed

 Today, from a morning got up early, braving the cold wind that some students take the Self go and pass in a single, probably more than a hundred steps to climb before they came to the higher echelons of Continuing Education, while lamenting the morning but fortunately there to eat, ask around the side to which the office, find what gods, also only a first year of a Master of Education as a teacher, wantonly compliment, but also afford to lose him to frankly face I left out Director is not, come back tomorrow. inquiries by telling her coming back, found the word about the old campus become desolate, full of vacant houses and teachers are deciduous ground, do not know how, and suddenly remembered just arrived in that year this time, and suddenly felt very sad hh and then to pay the bill, the three operating points are the same answer, system failure, do not pay hh beautiful lady looked at the smiling faces of the work, is a failure, loss I got up so early I'm sorry ah!
accompany beauty buy pants, the boss says I'm fat, and to know what to eat particularly bad recently, no nutrition, and pitiful, and then look for the reasons with her, come to wear skirts because of the summer, days ah! If'll say this, then starting next year, I only wear pants, do not wear skirts, and unfortunately my beautiful dress that, and later thought, will not be because she was selling pants until I say so worthy of scrutiny. has been looking for a light-colored pants, even more orthodox, as long as you can with my new jacket on it, looking for the afternoon are not harvested, it seems really need to lose it,UGGs, although I have how thin can not tell, but soon there will be an important foreign affairs activities than do, we must ensure that the best image and attitude can do, I do a bee, the best especially like bees, perhaps it can hide in flowers every day Now, do not consider the question of what to wear hh

No comments:

Post a Comment