Monday, October 18, 2010

Desteni Judith Courtney

 Cross-dimensional space connector

visit after death: Adolf Hitler

Hi, this is Adolf Hitler,

perhaps I should say: I have, the name was Adolf Hitler widely recognized by the world, when I was better when the Earth first in here, and I am sure, when I'm on this earth for many people, I was

at this time, I also referred to as: m key Mykey (my key) and the reason is another story to explain. Therefore, from the earth life of Adolf Hitler to the dimensional space of existence in the Now I'm talking to you.

However, I have been aware of the trends and I behind a name, there is the historical section of wonderful experience.

So I will gradually do this is fairly detailed set of access numbers, because there can only be mentioned in a visit to the maximum period of time, so, let me continue. And I come from my life here on Earth to begin with.

When I was young, I was a little boy, life seems normal. Although very poor, and I grew up in a very hard age, in particular to the area involved - I put

though I was very much their own entertainment, as most young children like nothing on earth would really bother them, yet there is fear in my heart, not with anger, not yet have emotions, no feelings, will not be - feel - dominated dominated by,,, I would say it is: a child who has not had those concerns, while adults have.

and I like the pure broken in the past, When, at my feet grazed; walk in the small town I live in the path,,, feel the stones beneath my feet, feel the land under my feet,,, feel the sun on my skin,,, this When you were a child, surrounded by your side on the detection of a great memorable. And this is very interesting, because as this beauty,,, which you experience, not only from inside yourself, also from this world, as you grow up and disappear, replaced by a : inside the contradictions of being replaced by concerns about being worried about replacing, replaced by fear, anger was replaced by,,,

I found these are the most significant adults in the performance, if you say that I would like to go shape above them. The little children, I mean children under six, seven or even as early as four or five years old, in the world of children already grown up, the embodiment of adults, to some extent, need to take care of their families, children no longer have the freedom of their past, just as I was walking in the evening as you can, you can not go home at night sometimes,,, sleep in the forest, or simply to sleep in the house, I have sometimes some strange things done in the past we have never raised a dog was allowed to enter the house, so when I younger, probably forty-five years old, one evening I went out some of his sleeping together. . . The house was not ... open windows and doors are left and right neighbors, we are all familiar with each other, people living in the town mutual recognition of each person noted, saying hello to each other. And over time, it all disappeared completely. And the world has tended to become itself a prison. And this is my most do not expect in this world appear. From me, Adolf Hitler himself said: This is my most reluctant to see. This is my time, the true impact of trying to intervene. Because I know the situation will inevitably, the world would become a trend: the prison itself (money), and follow the human will become prisoners - which in their own family; will turn in their own world of life in prison.

I continue to say, when I was a kid, one day, something interesting emerged, I began to there are some things we in the way with me, ah, like in my solar plexus there something wrong in this world where everything appears to be very peaceful, everything appears to be very smooth, everything seems very

When I look at the world, such as a kid walking along the path, walking in the forest,, and experience the feeling is grass, plants and flowers were in my hands, as the sun in my face on,UGG boots, and sometimes when it rains, I enjoy,,, standing in the rain,,, any rain falling on my skin, and experience the moment I drop it,,, in your face shed to as in touch with you,,, I was thinking some kind of form that is - God .... you know, a bit like: talking to me, are you? Because it is really feeling inside ... in the rain ... that some things are swipe my face ..... a warm sense of security, peace and love a mild sense of resonance in me was in me an experience .... this time when I sat in the rain ..... I will open my arms, and it is like you are just standing there, absolutely mm defenseless, absolutely frankly, without fear, and deep in that moment. At that moment, just like in your presentation in God.

However, the more I read, or even the world I was living in that town, I looked at those houses, I looked at those people, looking at those animals, I looked at those trees, I looked at the grass, I looked at the ground ..... but ..... when I became more able to detect when all around me, the more I feel like: It looks so perfect, and this view seems too Like, I was ... .. And I wonder: when the body of my calendar, it will be the essence of God .... quality? Is it to design all of this all the ..... If yes, I play it all inside what? I'm here to do?

second visit where I will continue.

my childhood view of the world! Mother's secret

Hey, let me continue

I said before, I looked at the world, even when I was living in the town, only in that small piece of heaven and earth, in the Q this problem: If all this is a flawless design, I have to understand that I'm here to do? Why am I here? Why I began to ask these questions, my God, I was only six years old? Seven.

because I was seeing all the comprehensive all, I am wondering: Well, if the essence of God designed all of this all, designed the I live in the here and This is me at the time. . . That is what I was doing, the moment I even stood in the rain ... or even just to sit on the grass ... and put my hands sweep through the grass, just to feel the texture ... just simply sit there ... ... just enjoying the show with my own ... and the nature around me ... even in the present with the animals ...

When I young, is extremely long for a person alone, very extreme, I had ... and so the case is quite extreme to expand their own When I was young in comparison, it may, this allows me to focus on to make such detailed observations. Followed Adolf Hitler's watercolors, however, I met another interesting experience: I look at this design - this no time to design. Now, that is just my theory of a view, I thought with this view, let me make sense of this world in my experience, this was designed for a perfect world ... perfect ... perfect house plants ... the trees ... the perfect human body and its material in different and unique form of expression.

I found myself inside an interesting experience, it seems I'm in the middle of a picture in the shell, there is no life, very strange ... but I was looking at this picture And because I continue to walk along the path ... walking in the forest, walking in the ranks of plants were barefoot ... I enjoy a stroll ... when I was in the house, when I sat down and meals .. . when everything is portrait. But I have this ... this is in me, this is the performance and experience ... feel like I live here ... this is no time to design the inside of the world: I feel to be confined to the. ... .. This is not large enough to allow the performance and experience I can ... this is true I am in this moment experiencing the ....

and followed by the emergence of a very interesting , I wonder, I ask myself: which of these I was experiencing, and whether there are other people as they experience the way to go? Now remember, at that time, I was a naive child, innocent, happy, loving, expressive of absolute ... in every breath, every moment in the show are the and to appreciate ... the simplest of these ... ... environment, surrounded, like the four seasons of nature ... the climate ... and those animals.

I looked at the mirror reaction, in my eyes, I can see ... this, I will call it: in me . Appears to be too much with - just like they like me are alive - they are exactly the same with my life essence. However, they also seem to be: And I wonder: but we are these images? (Laughs) a child in such a strange question. And I wonder: If it is, this is God? ... I saw them and hide behind the image ... ......

essence of life in an evening, we eat dinner table, when the wooden table I have this wooden bowl, I was eating, so of course I was holding the bowl to eat, this is my very enjoyable, the food taste better. My mother was sitting across from me. I was started looking into her eyes and straight, with a look I had never had anyone approach. However, I see at the time that I had not expected the shock! I saw the dark ... I see these ... it is black ... I see some red energy in the moving, ever ... overlap with the cross, it was like a red ... in resonance ... the energy of the red color, which kept her out of the cross resonance. In her eyes where I can see these, keep the inside of her. I was scared, a huge shock, it is extremely frightened me. Because in me, only this life essence, this pure, innocent essence of life, in my, in the trees and experience to see the police, in animals, nature, climate,UGG boots cheap, at the Four Seasons .... . and now see them, it scared me - fully alive, terror hell! I, the chairs pushed back, then I ran up the stairs, panic, crawled into my bed, I was fright! What is that? I had asked myself: what I saw? And why, I will see them?

This is Adolf Hitler, I will continue to the next visit.

hate breaking my mother youth complain! But she loves me! Here is Adolf Hitler

continue

So I was in my bed, those around me. But a wonderful thing happened, when I look inside me, I might have had a moment of horror, but I do not fear I do not have the slightest fear. When I a resonance with the white matter of life essence, all the different colors, of course, pink, purple, orange and green, and these are beautiful, can be seen everywhere around me are all the same. But people there do not. I am aware, there is the without any loss of damage of all is to me. In the seven years old, I find out this point, the material may be possible, yes, you can,Discount UGG boots, but to for So, I then stood up, and then run to my bed. I went downstairs, this time my mother, scared of the earthquake! And asked me: You know, of course, what happened? And I said: No, no, this all right.



which followed, I began to look forward to When I saw this dark, constantly moving inside her, and in this Core When I look at, this in me but in the essence of life inside of her but In the front is that this darkness,

I'm curious: what this could mean? What is this? I do not understand. Once again, I see, I kept looking at her, look in her eyes, trying to This is the dark from what? I can not find.

until one day, in a few days after that, I offended my mother, I stood in front of her, I looked up, I looked up at her, and this swell, from her solar plexus in the large-scale, it began rising swell, the more enraged when she, it began to rise has been raised! Has been raised! Has been raised! Until it is I see in the dark inside, seen before, into its eyes, yellow and red, staring at me, approach me, and my mother's face, or even completely distorted and started melting open, a moment, I can see of just this creature, this monster standing in front of me Long. However, I heard my mother's words, I hear the voice of my mother, but it! It keeps the inside from her, this

and I said something interesting, I said: out what I'm saying, my mother did not look to me they are constantly visible. And she is just more of the anger, and she was angered more of this At that time, I did not know they are called: I do not know why. Talked about the devil part now, I would say that time they are evil.

I offended her because: she said she loved me. She said: I love you. But when I look into her eyes, she said these words: I love you, Is the case, she uttered these words, are simply the words to complete the finish, because she wanted to say these words, because she is a mother, she had a son, and she just have to say: This is the deep black quality! The Me! Love you!

in her life as I have always been a cause she have a consequence, since a broken marriage, destroyed her life, youth, youth continue to destroy her down, growing old, To assume responsibility for a child that had no expectations, but by hard work through the pain and regret very much sad, constantly trying to have a child, I was the weak frequency disease. I was extremely frequent disease. When my mother to say these words, I told her: you do not love me, you do not know what love is, how can you know what love is. When you say from this and other deep-black and the other empty, numb from the inside empty your love for you is no meaning.

and this is the reason that she became angry, and this is when this This abuse of the extraordinary nature of Tezhuo word performance.

Here is Adolf Hitler, I will continue to the next visit. Thank you.

beast palm real power! Prayer which have high energy animal

here is a continuation of

Adolf Hitler before I spoke I have this ability to Inside, my mother crazy when I drink, at that moment I only biological said: You're not my Since this time, these creatures, these monsters are aware I have the ability to

and I not only look to these creatures in my mother there, while, usually when I go to walk, to see that they are the people inside, many people inside, and the only application that I can only ability to Indeed said that, it is these organisms into the eyes, these So, that is quite strange, how how would these Do not see the surface is nothing wrong. You know, I mean if you watch the people in this world, they seem normal, normal these pictures, these words are normal, but I can see these creatures.

So, what is their impact? This is what I was asking, and they doing here? Why are they here? And why I can see them and why no one else can see them? Very clear! No one else can see them, otherwise, I'd listen to people say. Perhaps, I was forgotten is that, you know, my thoughts into a circle; Maybe I'm the one to be composed of the world, and they hide in the The time when they will present their own hiding in the Adolf Hitler's watercolor memories of an experience I had the impression that when one afternoon, my mother in her bed, she prayed, her hands clasped together, arms pillow on the bed, she fell on his knees on the floor, by candlelight . But I saw this creature and this monster inside her, when she prayed constantly laughing and sometimes it is, it is enjoying her prayer, it is a very violent type of crude, not the kind of style It is through her prayers from the prayer of this increase in absorption of energy, its Like this it is a form of

Now, imagine you are a child, and you see this, your mother in prayer, and her prayers, but only a creature or monster in her prayers at the same time are constantly draw some kind of power and energy.

And there, at dusk, when I was in my bed, they really walk around me directly in my room, a group of about fifteen to thirty, and sometimes floating in my room with. But I know that they can not hurt me. At that time, I do not know whether they could physically hurt me, because obviously you is to be materialized in this world, it will be material assaulted and injured, but, for the not. This I was sure.

biological monsters will sometimes come to me. One evening, I was in my bed, and I can experience their present, very strong, and I was experiencing my own case so that light quality, this resonance with the light, they approached me, he will be affixed to The eyes are now posted in my eyes Jiuzheng above, almost floating above me, but not entirely floating, Pang these giant creatures, they are black, red, and they showed their most extreme startle scare me, and I, to this monster only looked at the bio, I'll show him quality, this is not a white light, which is These creatures these monsters.

and this is how I came to my day to day, and now,UGG boots clearance, by this time I can see these creatures and the monsters everywhere! The people inside, even children, friends, and I will just keep - such as the case of life, and this is me, or both in my experience that moment out of my own. And they can not come near me, even though they try to do everything to influence the way I am curious, or want to become alarmed me, because I know that if I allow my fear, or if I allow my anger into that if I allow I'm into worries, in whatever circumstances, they will charge me. Because this is what they have to constantly look for it! They need to fear, anger, anxiety, and even love, when people thought

and this is my observation that this time, I noticed that I was the only one, because I could not find any person is the same with me, and I have the same vision, I find, I Through the eyes of these people inside find it. But I only see these creatures and monsters and such a corner behind him was suppressed, the

Here is Adolf Hitler, I will visit there next to continue. I Thank you very much.

my lonely life a secret! Coma in the intensive care living the dream? Adolf Hitler's watercolors



Hi, this is Hitler, and I continued,

Imagine, a child now see all of these creatures and monsters in human inside, and only through their eyes, I can see them, and I am confused because when I walk around, I kept see, all these creatures and monsters in human beings are there, and I've been curious: if I walk in a dream inside, I thought about it, I thought: ah, my thoughts Funny, it? Ah, not like the thought, this is essentially just a more direct, Like a child, you look around things! Real applications you do not And I'm really curious, if I it was This may seem extreme because it is the real super-magic, and along I thought: ah, perhaps? These are all illusions in my head! But follow me become: how is this possible, because, first of all I have never seen anything like these books without pictures.

Second, these organisms on the way I speak, more than half of my life have never heard of something completely, and sometimes, when they started talking to me, I like a man who walked side, and I will run into these things around like a monster to me, and I just laugh, because I know they have no real ability to do anything about my things, they have tried, to me they will never just in the face I worry or anger or into any of these, they can attach themselves pick me, there may also be taken over me, so I did not, the only thing I can do is to just laugh, I keep put down, I am most of the time is together with nature, because only there, I will have some degree of calm, be I am a little look at

all that I say: ah, I am inside how, why this only me, why even these children, all adults have these creatures? These monsters in them? I became concerned, not worried, I just true, the strong watching everything, because I wonder whether I should be here? First of all, I am curious: I was Or Then the only the only the world? Basically my whole childhood in the historical experience of these strange question to ask.

which followed, when I grew older, I began to find strange about the mystical doctrine and human are possible with the and they are But now I can not talk to anyone I have seen, no one will believe me, but I did a report against an individual, but they want to send me to get a psychiatric analysis, because they think I am mad. Followed, that people have this reaction. I decided that from then I will not directly tell anyone about this matter. My whole life where they are visible, since the beginning I was a kid, no moment I would not see them. When I see someone in this world, it only saw the picture, ah, I see everything in an instant everyone in the case of sites such as pictures, followed a moment I saw the devil in them, and pictures / devil, pictures / demons, and I could not see the two mixed up, because I see the human side of them, as you see human beings are.

live in seemingly normal life, but I see in them is not normal, how can these people make a normal behavior? I started basically in the I can see her inside her whole life, just in a moment. Follow me aware of these monsters and biological lessons forward is that all these is a model to Who knows! These are all human, I see the inside!

and seemingly people said: They are happy, or their experience of matter.

Yes, this is Hitler, I will continue in the next visit, thank you. Adolf Hitler's watercolors

No comments:

Post a Comment