Wednesday, October 27, 2010

February 8, 2003 morning

 The wall clock point to six; Phoenix United States, Qiu Tong, Tsui beads, Cailian wearing jeans, pink, yellow, blue, green knees down jacket and pink, yellow, blue, green, high boots, carrying a dual-band Great bag, standing in the living room, waiting for Wang Hong out. . . .

minute later, Wang Hong carrying a large backpack left, wearing a cherry red knees down jackets, shawls, wavy hair, blue jeans, white high boots, from the bedroom out of his right hand holding a stationery, to the coffee table in front of the sofa next to. . . .

her backpack on the ground, four of the phoenix the U.S., said: to this letter! Dear Guanlong:

outdoor hot it was in July last year, interior is cold, such as Cave of the morning, I heard a thunderbolt to me Pilai,

warm in our day, the original full warmth and love of the house, your piece of paper fell from the sky burning

out moment since I marry you looking forward to since the mind, the pursuit of all the beautiful and sweet illusions -

was in love with you, through thick and thin, through thick and thin, life together, the reason I dream to marry you

to ask, I'm a continent home girl to marry a poor man's lifelong dream of Hong Kong !

I never expected our marriages, such as solo, so in just a year into the death

death, into the grave!

Guanlong, I think many, many before finally understand: you marry my sole purpose is to give you twins

and multiply your descendants of the Huang family, and is not in the modern love in the world to enjoy the romantic and warm fire

love! Yes, Guanlong, you have not the slightest bit wrong! You are a dutiful son, is also anxious, and

can be a very good father! But our only difference is: I seek the human

sex and love are born of the fun is only between a man and a woman with the kind of spirit-OBE passion,

rather than the continuation of ethnic and family to the glory of the reproductive machinery to continue the family line! Sorry, can not afford very much, for

, Guanlong, if you think I made today, unfortunately, then, our marriage from the start, given the need to note

to today's end!

Guanlong, please forgive me, your missing me down the Zhu Keling, then I have to stay here any

the point? So, I decided to leave you today, and never to leave you! I firmly believe that Guanlong

you are most worthy of my life thanks man, because you taught me how to understand myself, understand my life

the other half - man, and understand how to get me to pursue my future really belong!

Guanlong, I sincerely wish you well in your pursuit of their own future, the love, the pursuit of their freedom and future at

house, will become one of the world and true happiness happy man!

properly take care of it, Guanlong! Oh, I just remembered, I was in hospital for a routine examination, the doctor confirmed to me

a message: My belly is pregnant with your blood! However, in view I have decided to return home and have sex we

's no love, marriage exists in name only, I have wiped out a baby in the hospital to give us the death of a marriage marked a

full stop! I'm very sorry, Guanlong!

Goodbye, Guanlong! May Jesus bless you!

February 7, 2003 Wang Hong Wang Hong words

five women will be a five-credit to this bunch of keys pressed firmly on the coffee table, and then take up their backpack, and Fung the United States, Qiu Tong, Tsui beads, Cailian, taken this year and three months in prison for Wang Hong prison, despite the cool touch of early spring wind, head and went out. . . .

February 8 nights Beijing ten past eleven p.m., an opening to the Huangtian airport on the bus to reach the Shenzhen Railway Station. . . .

Wang Hong, Phoenix United States, Qiu Tong, Tsui beads, Cailian hand off the thick down jacket, carrying a large double with a back pack, the car came down from the bus to walked outside the train station. . . .

construction of the road frantically flashing neon lights, street wear thin clothes and carrying a backpack the size of the Festival back deep in endless streams. . . . Shangri-La Hotel tonight seemed extraordinarily beautiful, brilliant and kind!

Feng Wang Hong of the United States four, said: ! . . .

then, she phoenix United States, Qiu Tong, Tsui beads, Cai Lian said: ! . . . Wang Hong

putting on his backpack, she walked along the Shangri-La Hotel following the construction of the number of road north, to the Oriental Plaza and went home. . . .

came to the door,Discount UGG boots, Wang Hong from the carry bag and pulled out more than a year she did not use the door key, opened the door, opened the light to come inside. . . .

the house empty, everything was still; she put on her slippers, the former Hong Rong came to her bedroom, suddenly stunned: I saw the house was on the wall has been hung up Wang Mei and Zhao Engagement color photo frame; white walls are covered with red paper flower chain, paper garlands; new home in Phnom Penh trimmed white silk quilts and pillows placed in the bed, pillow a smiling,UGG bailey button, white, Wang Mei large dolls are ready. . . .

Wang Hong looked at all the warm, his face also showing a happy smile. . . . Congguizili to find her own before she wore her favorite dress put on a thin, sitting cross-legged on the bed, picked the white doll, his face with a smile, his face to the face of it parents to their happy fantasies. . . .

Suddenly, she heard the burglar the key to open the door opening and the sound, the waiter of bed, put on slippers, holding a doll, out of the bedroom, to the living room. . . .

open the door of the office, two pairs of eyes staring at each other a visual surprise, both stunned there. . . .

Wang Hong, . . . Zhao

rushed to her step, a clinging to his neck, just painted over the cherry red lips, mouth Zhao desperately to kiss. . . .

Zhao shocked if thunderstruck, brain moment lost all ability to think, completely stunned. . . . Wang Hong

frantically in his mouth kiss, kiss. . . .

Zhao's face smiled a condensate, a hi a worry, sadness surprise crossed his face constantly. . . . Wang Hong desperately

kiss his mouth, tears could not help shed from her cheek. . . .

a long while, Zhao's brain in the thinking. . . . His calm, cool like five years together, generally classmate Wang Hong, said: Jun said: Wang Hong raised his right hand, sister?! you why I called my sister?! >
Zhao Jun, Wang Hong mad clutched the waist in his arms, looked at him, loudly shouting: . . . Wang Hong

head a flutter in his arms, his hands holding tightly to his waist, eyes dripping with tears rushing, said: Do not call me sister, call me as before 'Ah Hong', call me 'A Rainbow' okay?! you know, military Ah, I completely broke and yellow boss, the disintegration of our marriage! I broke through the hardships back to Shenzhen! I just want to come back before us the love back! Ah Jun, Hong you call me it, as before! A military, I'm begging you! Wang Hong his mouth, his face brush the tears flowing side, his hands tightly around his waist. . . . Zhao Jun, Wang Hong

listening to the cry, terribly upset. . . .

he was thinking: Now back to life, an intact you back in my arms !。。。。 But,UGG boots, but Mei Wang, I Wang Mei, my dearest Mei Wang, she has filled my whole heart, I The atrium space big enough for no second person, and how can I do? how can I do?! . . . .

Suddenly, he slowly pulled up the hand of Wang Hong, watching has become mature and a lot of Wang Hong, moderate, said: br>
Wang Hong exposed as the bright young faces. . . . She held her hand wiping her tears, Yang Zhelian looked at him, as it was before Zhao, like her, like a little girl prettily as . . .

Zhao and she went to the sofa and sat down. . . .

Zhao Jun, Wang Hong smiles tenderly looked hard in the face, to look back and red-eye socket. . . .

He covered his eyes with his hands, he was enthralled with Wang Hong former sweet love has emerged in his eyes, - that the red edge of the woods, palm trees before; that the sea Wang Hong golden beach pressure on him smiled and said, laughter, holding hands with her boss to leave the airport yellow security check scanner, a happy smile on his face in his eyes the scenes live film. . . .

Suddenly, Zhao Jun, Wang Hong hands and pull up the hand on his chest. . . .

Zhao gently raised his head, his eyes still moist and watching Wang Hong. . . . Wang Hong

face with a slightly sad, looking at his face, said: you? you that in the lobby of the children gave me the picture with the yellow in my most difficult boss in the latter part of married life, always aroused my thoughts of you, let me in the most difficult and emotional time of the most vulnerable cried many times! Afghan army, I was wrong, I should not have such a boss with the yellow life painful marriage to me, my life should not have such a heartbreaking shadow of marriage! So, I decided to leave the yellow boss, decided to return to your side,UGG boots clearance, military Ah, can you forgive me, forgive my virginity, but also as before, to love me? painful to think about. . . .

Suddenly, he picks Wang Hong's face with both hands, gazing at her still beautiful as ever, and her dark face, and stare hygiene conditions of the eyes, her head into his arms , his hands stroked her soft light hair, said emotionally: you took the arm of yellow boss, very happy with you that smile, wave goodbye to me and the noble, my heart was like a knife-like pain? thought you were there and I have pain in my heart heart is called the days of not being called by anyone in the helpless cry? you smile back to me and virtuous when you remember that you are us little room to the Village once said to me 'Do you love me to the permanent ', then you might forget ?。。。。 do, but I always remember these words! remember I sent you back from the mangrove forest that night, you grabbed my arms and begged me to stay with you when you face the sadness and grief, your sincerely, your help 。。。。! to that moment, I am deeply in love with you, you always on my mind! so many years Since I have not had the slightest hesitation and hesitation, never had the slightest regret it! but you hesitate to go, go was so smart, go was so calm, she walked was so nice, once shattered My heart and my heart all of your fantasies! I miss you and served for sleeping, lying on a hospital ward, your boss to give you a yellow press conference decided to leave me! When she was on At this point came to my side, I was sleeping in the bed, to accompany me four days! her with her gentle, her goodness, her selfless love, and her innocent, her smile and her beautiful, soothing my heart sinking !。。。。 been hit since then, Mei Wang became the only in my heart! Ah Hong, Wang Mei and you should be proud and ashamed?

Zhao Jun, Wang Hong arms round the shoulders, head on his shoulder, tears, said: ! I will be living in this guilt in life, living in the abyss of guilt! I returned to Shenzhen to me this, give me a sin to you, to you my whole life ahead of you faithful love the opportunity! I can only wish you to love me the last time, let me once again taste that we've had a very tough battle of love, that Mingxinkegu love, my life to meet! then I will leave you only leave room for you and Mui son into this world, no one knows the corners, either alone or joy, whether it is sadness or happiness, where he spent the rest of my life.... A military, please give me one last chance to love you, okay? Arab army, which is the last time in my life to your request! Afghan army, I beg you to meet me this last request, please ? . . .

night, Wang Hong wearing pajamas and wearing a white transparent white gauze underwear sleeping with Zhao Jun, Wang Mei in this marriage is about and Zhaojun Cheng warm room, shut the lights Wang Hong, the night in the dimly, she kissed him, stroking him, rubbing Mozhe. . . . To the chest room when she was about to lie to him to Zhao when Zhao suddenly shouted: In thinking about my sister - Wang Mei! Ah, blessed your life! you have such a man faithful to you, my sister I am happy for you! for such a faithful man of love, I am the king Rainbow is for him to die, but also worth it! . . . Zhao Jun, head lying on her chest, with his heart on the Simo, eyes streaming with endless tears of remorse and love. . . .

night, two nights, three nights. . . .

fourth evening of the first month, Wang Hong and Zhao and sleep together. . . . Wang Hong Zhao left lying on his left arm around the neck of Zhao, Zhao's chest on the left leg, foot rub on his legs Mozhe. . . .

Zhao's eyes, . . . He was thinking: , a pure heart! Zhao is a sinner! Zhao is a traitor to love! Zhao sorry you! Ah, I ask you wait for me! I will use my life back and forth with my next life that hold you to my no time to love, to wash away the sins of my body! Road bloodstain, then drops to a drop of blood in the white sheets. . . . Love can not contain

Wang Hong Zhao's neck tightly round the mouth mad at his lips and kissed, Zhao owed his life all the love, the life she owes Zhao all the love vent. . . .

Suddenly, Wang Hong ripped off in the quilt herself in a veil, and pulled down Zhao's underwear, his carcass to go to Zhao's body pressure. . . . Wang Hong

eyes closed, mouth open, escape. . . . They

like the first day of the men in the West Village as a small house, two people body and soul, blood and life once again closely together in the same blood flows in slowly forward. . . .

instant stopped running the earth, the time in the back. . . . The night sky outside the window, the moon lost its shine, the stars hiding behind the clouds, could not bear to disrupt this world last lover of life and death last farewell. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment