Monday, February 21, 2011

First brush the dust it!

 Long time not come, a look, already quite a few meters off the gray! Before dusting it!
Nearest me, is a bit busy:
1st, in Hebei doing a part-time job is teaching first day small student to learn English, and is a teaching day, eight classes, Friday night to live there, came back Saturday night;
2nd, students work continues, I see my career as Minister of the year will coming to an end, the Department still has a lot of this does not fit, I feel a lot of things still did not teach to the
3nd, curriculum'd say, finished the post-IV-based British have basically had no rehearsal, sin ah! speak French, had never seen how, basically can not keep up. However, one would like, as well as the end of it So, this week began a fight, for the final exam, at least for passing it ...
4th, the team's complex in the English Department in the tired, I also set up a team, we are all like simple football friends, mainly of our department, there is a Japanese department, we usually to play with, as to why the team is now thought, the key is again to five annual Pepsi Cup, so would like to play about, Kazakhstan, the brother also gave us Bin gatekeeper! sure to go far it! (most importantly have fun Oh) I remember, June 9 ah!
5th, ... okay you, Oh I'm again back
hh

No comments:

Post a Comment