Thursday, February 10, 2011

The story of two men

 The story of two people
1
03 in the summer, I fallen off to another school after the repeat.
A classroom door, I found a space to sit down casually, Wang Leyan podium that a big deal than I After many years of female teachers, to cool the room and looked at the group of students will be my She wore a very simple m at least the group I have seen fancy dress who want much more simple. black hair scattered on the back, a face is not beautiful, it can not be said to be handsome. Somehow, I seen so many beautiful women, never have heart like this feeling, perhaps her momentum that comes out of it. I do not know exactly hh
Today is the first day of school, I sat in the classroom, and others chat with other people in conversation, I learned today there was a man into my classes, I heard that was a say Although the class leader, but did not want his big dealings hh
2
day at school was really boring, can often call with former brothers to talk, chat, and it is nothing to do to only play on the computer. days to the disappearance of such a day, every day I have to sink a mm I have always sink to the bottom, just do not know what the bottom is the following, plenty of time now anyway, why not try it. I was surprised that she, then thin , turned out to be squad leader, in possession of this class of hand and foot, and not thinking too much different, she's learning is very good, helpful people, optimistic, cheerful, maybe these are her class when the class leader and will rule oral reasons to be convinced.
In this class, except me, the passing rate is 100 �G, is the focus of the class of cultivation, the president of my uncle had perhaps I can take this excellent learning environment , to get rid of bad habits. But now, I pull this class in the hind legs, is really ridiculous hh
he was really angry, why do I have to help him, but he ������ǧ��֮��, in the end why? In fact, he is not stupid, I can from his notebooks that he wrote some poetry notebooks and writing, usually in the dark for Beijing, it is sad, very touching. did not think his writing could be so good, will be interpretation in the dark so thoroughly, looked like he was living in the dark background. But when I asked him, he said it was copied, not written by him. But I do not believe, I know it must be written by him, Only he can write such sad article. may be why he did not learn it? why I have so many fans, her body seemed to be surrounded by fog, do not allow others to see him, recognize him. Why? I have To uncover this mystery.
3
past few nights I have been following her and protect her. Why should I protect her? I do not know. just unconscious, a school to follow her footsteps . the brain constantly diverted away sent a signal to his feet refused to move, followed her, until she return home safely, into the house, only to settle down.
these days, she seems to mean to me , ran to my side from time to time to chat with me. have asked several times on my laptop who wrote that article, I said almost spilled the beans, but I did not tell her. I just told her This is a site I can see, that to write well, to copy down, and told her that the people writing these articles is the person named purgatory, and told her the URL of the site. and told her best Do not go, that site is too dark, and log off to one of those things is something with dark colors, though touching, but it is easier to teach bad. I do not want to harm her. Actually, I did not tell her, hell is my screen name, I opened that site also, which is what I wrote. I do not want to tell her that, a I loved the people, I still retain most of the secrets hidden in the words, but only a few, very little of the important secrets for others to explore. read my articles know that I used a word: A I do not want others to know this character, hh, do not insist.
Today I chat with him, I found that he was concerned forlorn, he seems not to want to let people know the secret, that he did not want to let others know him. how to solve this big mystery, the head What a mess. Fortunately, however, he told me a website URL, but also told me some stories of purgatory. I feel very sad, though this hell, but let people think it is an interesting person.
successful landing site at 11:12 I had no idea where the hell the whole image, the main color is gray, and the background picture for the hell map, it is the name for hell, I first call up purgatory of some public information and found his 14-year-old began some articles posted in some forums, aged 16, opened the site, the site of more than 200 articles on writing, two novellas, poetry, more than 60 first, is a very talented good people. I picked up an article called would anyone write such sad words to. woman's sixth sense told me that the hell is he, only he could write such sad words, and only he can understand the pain of life. do not know why, I always have so many thoughts in my brain waves.
the plane, I lay in bed, my mind there is always a mist shrouded the man, but always blind to see, but I know that figure is that he He waved at me hiding behind the mist, waving to me to open that layer of mist, Barbara's understand him, understand him.
whispered sound asleep.
4
I finally began to seriously lectures, and only because I found that I had liked her, but she grades are so good, and I, results are so poor, so that results, how can I convince her tell the truth, I want to shorten the distance between us, so I started to seriously lectures, doing problem seriously. I discovered that something so easy on the books, the original title is not a difficult task to do, how I had no discovery? Maybe I never had one lesson on it seriously. night I still followed her, were delivered to her door, is planning to leave, did not expect to be rushed to a boy, took her hand link, seems very happy to see her faint, tried to shake his hand, but if Shuaibu Diao, evidently be very severe noisy. I am very angry, his hands clenched into a hammer and would like to rush to , but I did not. I slowly pulled out his cellphone and dialed the familiar number, dial, I just say I hung up the place, the cooperation of our past experience, I know he'll understand. I rely on In the wall, staring at them quarrel, and finally, she shake him off and ran into the house. and he, had been there for a while, the left.
then I heard the motor sound, I sneered the voice, said: soon caught up with him, and two vehicles stuck in his face, I slowly get off, sneered, waving an iron bar, he looked at me scared E, trembling and asked: ; the person next to me said: After the sound, we get away vehicle, leaving him a man, lying on the ground groaning in pain.
papers issued today, he did not expect the exam so good that they can not, by definition, only a few worse than me points, his success became the focus of the whole school year, in fact, he is the one focus, not that is rebellious, but now is good.
go home at night, just about to enter the house, who thought that the very discussion of evil men said he liked me, but also holding my hand, so disgusting, the fought, I saw him. he quietly against the wall, took out his mobile to say what they immediately hung up, I think he come back to help me free, but he did not, he just quietly against the wall, from beginning to end, I suddenly felt his heart hurts, and why? heart is so painful. Is just because he saw that I was someone else not come to my rescue pestering and heartache. or, I like him? not, how did I like him, his thoughts a mess, I hard a walk away, rushed into the house.
water, how will my face water. No, not water, and tears. may be why I cry, why?
out the window, voices sounded loud vehicle, I went out the window, saw him riding on a motor vehicle, took root iron. speeding away. he going to do, why take the iron bar, is it not in the mood to fight hh
homework, had to go online, the website successfully log in purgatory, the election of the chapter called man purgatory. came to the school to see him properly seated, it seems that no matter, my peace of mind settle down, back seat, the guy did not come to class last night, listening to the teacher says he has been playing, and who more than a dozen fractures , not �ȹ�Σ����. I know he did it, did not think he should so bold, will not be because of me. If it is because of me. Then I really became a sinner.
5
I told my uncle that I want to move, in her rented house neighborhood. I do not want her to hurt anymore, since I like him, they should protect her. I was a special situation of the people, found a woman, would wholeheartedly must make her happy.
moving things downstairs sound really annoying, noisy, I can not read. can only see the watch.
in a pile of furniture, there is a familiar figure in the busy is his, would be his. Did he want to move up here, how could. I went with him hello, asked: Q. Who wrote it, this time he told me he wrote, purgatory is his screen name. I was surprised, although I have prepared, but through his mouth to say, was very surprised. I asked him if he does not publish a book, he said, not going to, later do not know, really strange, but he was a strange man.
me the mystery is slowly being opened, which is hidden in numerous small mystery, so that I'm dizzy. But good news is, I know him the addition of some, I believe that sooner or later I will solve these mysteries one by one, completely understand the inner world of the man he was, I'm confident.
6
I declare to her, she just said no reaction in the test and then go ahead. how to do, if she does not like me, then I do not this time around the effort in vain. Even so, I did not force her, I just say that you carefully consider it, the test to the test, waited so long, not bad these days.
brothers party, I brought her in the bar, I asked her, is the second time you to such a place, and she nodded. brothers have come, the second with a smile said to me, the last time you had for her ah. I described to her said: brothers, by the age, I'm the oldest, the second is called tiger blood, the third is called Tiger, youngest son called passionate tiger, white tiger called Five. lane black friends told us to Fab Five. of endurance, if you can not stand, do not fight back, you just say, he grocery store will not appear once in front of you, this is the special situation of the characteristics of hh drink a lot more than words can Can Can, and she has been sitting there, drinking orange juice, watching our noisy, like an angel watching her followers gathered.
late, casual gatherings I drove her, and flying in the street with, and occasionally from promising a mirror, so pure, so beautiful, as if an angel came down. Perhaps she is an angel, to save my people in the dark.
he declare to me, and so excited, but I did not immediately say yes, then I say that in the examination, he agreed, he told me good, then I understand, tolerate, and I know he really likes me. but I can now say yes. because I had on the parents said that in the exam, I will not fall in love. Perhaps it is very unfair to him, but it can be said to give him a test, try him I love how deep in the end.
he took me to join his fraternity. cold Tiger, blood tiger, tiger, passionate tiger, white tiger, black Fab Five. I could have fixed and black sitting in the same Fab Five on the table, spread out, people will think I'm bad. forget it, just happy like, why should others are saying.
impressed me most is the white tiger, he is so white, so quiet, is simply a pale-faced scholar how could Fab Five process is linked with the black is really baffling. Maybe they have some extraordinary experience. so they will go together, but unfortunately the hero hero.
in their conversation, I know that they are abandoned by their families, and later by their foster parent shelter, and he is lost in the subway by their parents, two or three in the subway station alone at the age of 1 month of life, so miserable. No wonder his character is so cold, the original is the human loss of confidence. send him articles on the site could be so similar, did not he write the secret is in the article, no wonder he wrote, and then worry about writing dark, in the original may not be his personal experience, what a poor people, then I want to look good to these articles to enhance his understanding. with my character to change his cold, and I believe I can do.
party scattered, and I boarded his vehicle, he Zhang car wings are affixed stickers black tiger, so handsome. my hands holding his head on his back, receiving came from the temperature of his back, feeling good.
7
short and long 3 days in the test was over at last, I finally liberated, and finally you can easily play. Since her confession, I have not played easy, and now finally have the chance. I My hand, and looked up at the land surface right for fear of hitting people. busy almost easy music. Time with ears blowing in the wind and I looked up and down the Department of flies by, we knew we stay away from the city.
appear in front of a van, blocking my way, I know ill intent, get back to her, run, do not look back, I have other brothers phone number, you just call the tiger blood. I will finish phone secretly into her hands. that almost all people in the car down, I whispered before running for about 20m, turn the front, see the car they want, with the go, while looking out the back looking mirror, the side pedal to the metal. in a corner, I put her thrown into the grass, walk alone. A few minutes later, no oil tank, and I was forced to stop vehicles, out of hiding cars in the bar, waiting for them back the vehicle, almost half a minute later, they caught up with me. I dragged an iron bar left and right cut, I do not know how long, who know only a few fractures, continuous blood flow. Finally, I lay a pool of blood, loss of consciousness.
in the test after he invited me to drag racing, sitting in his Tiger on, feel the feeling of the wind whistling from the ear, his broad back of the upload to the warmth, I feel I'm so happy. heard him say a meteor shower tonight, he took me to see, so romantic. did not think like a person is so happy.
lying on his back, closed eyes, let the hair floating freely back and feel the warm wind howls from the ear, made me sleepy.
suddenly stop the car, I was awakened to see parked in front of van, the car went down a lot of people who took the iron bar, I'm scared, holding him tightly.
he gently asked me to run, I called in the blood of the tiger, and inserted into a mobile phone my hands. from the mirror after looking to see that he may calm, calm almost cruel. I do not know how to do. Then he engine car, and rushed toward them, knocking down two, we break loose. I had I thought we could escape, I did not expect he turned his head towards them to go, and after 1 hit, I was afraid to move for the tight close your eyes, ear and growing, I felt he was fierce throttle, speed. Although in this case, he did not nervous, calm, unusual calm, no wonder the tiger is called cold, not quite sure how the president and his principal has a relationship.
I was thinking about when Di Hu ears suddenly came to him, run. I did not react from time to time, people have dropped in the grass, who was a rock to draw a few road wound, it hurts. and so I opened my eyes, he was in another a corner disappeared, with both the disappearance of the van that bike in the corner. I'm busy out phone, find the blood of the tiger's phone number. phone to get through, I'm anxious to tell him the situation and leave the cold tiger direction. hung up the phone After I climbed highway in the direction toward the cold to chase the tiger away.
I do not know throw a few somersault, feet have been numb pain. I finally caught up with them. and he does not fall in the blood motionless, they were busy with the tiger blood people on the name of the van, no one to help him stop the bleeding, I rushed to hand hold the wound, the tears kept on dropping, and his blood melt in a go, flow hard road hh
8
I slowly opened my eyes, a sight Cancan clear. She flutter in my bed, sleep in very familiar face looming round after round of tears, she seemed very tired, So let her get some sleep much. I looked at her sleeping quietly, motionless.
she woke up and saw I looked at her face turned to red, red, cute. She suddenly ran out a while, come in a bunch of people, in animated conversation, keep me from Hao Fan. can not ignore them I had to bite the bullet, and they talk. are finally gone, leaving only Under her four brothers and foster parent. I'm inside, they said, you go out, I want to talk to her alone. They left the room only me and her. I calmly told her Road, the last time you do not mean to think about it? is not taken into account, when I do not exist, forget me. she was surprised and asked him why? me, do not ask, to the site at night, I will tell you everything. she was gone , crying bitterly. My heart hurts, and I did not want to hurt her, but she followed me there will not be happy. for her good, I only have to do.
year later, I'm all good. Blood Tiger told those guys I finally found the whereabouts of, and is cold man. the day, we bring along troops, into the wind the nest, the one that turned upside down, we go.
I and return to independence, the secret firmly buried in the bottom of my heart.
I understand that the bottom of the following is purgatory.
he slept more than five days, finally woke up. I had to say to him I promised him. But he said No, he did not want me there before. how is it possible, I'm so sad, I did not expect to be abandoned is so uncomfortable.
night I went to site, he posted an article on its website a new composition , entitled Purgatory and the site concerned.
Postscript: two stories to this end, after the story, I do not know whether there will be, They result, it is the way he did not know, she did not know, I do not know. I think no one would know. let the god of marriage to busy. we can not help them. Perhaps, he and she, never goodbye, perhaps, They soon married. What can not do, is not it!

No comments:

Post a Comment